- Open Mobile Safari and browse to http://offero.larimer.org.
- Tap on the Share icon just to the left of the address bar – the one that looks like an envelope with an arrow coming out of it.
- Tap on the Share at the bottom of the window – the one that looks like an envelope with an arrow coming out of it.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen on the popup you get after tapping the Share button.
- This will give you another popup, where you can accept the name for the new home screen button or edit it to whatever name you’d like for the site shortcut. Once you have the name as you like it, tap on the Add button.
That’s it. You will then have a new home screen icon that will launch the site for you each time you tap it.